Protect your interests when moving into a
Making the move to a retirement village, over 50’s park, manufactured home park or land lease community is a big decision. Pacific Law’s retirement village team has decades of experience helping clients make this move, offering expert legal advice to ensure you get the best outcome.
Acting for some of Australia’s largest retirement village operators and aged care providers, and undertaking regular speaking opportunities at seminars for operators and residents across Australia, our retirement village specialists are well-positioned to provide the best industry advice.
Having been a committee member of both the Retirement Villages Association and the Queensland Law Society Elder Law Committee, we are proud supporters of the retirement village industry, and use our extensive experience and insights to:
- Take the time to explain village documents in simple and digestible language
- Summarise and advise you on the meaning and effect of your retirement village contract and over 50’s park documents
- Answer your questions and endeavour to raise considerations you might not have thought about when entering a village or park
- Ensure you are well informed of your rights and obligations when entering or exiting a village or park
- Ensure that your transfer into the village or park progresses as smoothly as possible
Pacific Law’s retirement village specialists possess the expertise and industry experience to ensure you are well informed every step of the way.
“The firm has the experience and specialist expertise in the retirement village and property development space. Living Choice has benefited and continues to benefit from that experience and expertise”
— Graham Hobbs, Living Choice
Just wanted to say a huge thank you for your help, guidance and honesty with getting mum into a retirement village. Your legal expertise, friendly manner and advice have been invaluable.