|Have you considered reviewing your Will in the last few years?|
You should consider updating your Will if any of the following have occurred recently:
- a relationship change for you or your children- a new long-term relationship, marriage, separation or divorce;
- the birth of children or grandchildren;
- the estrangement of a family member;
- a substantial addition or sale of your assets;
- the death, incapacity or bankruptcy of a beneficiary or executor;
- or a significant change to your financial situation or assets.
You should also consider if you have properly dealt with:
- your superannuation;
- the control of a discretionary trust;
- your life insurance;
- guardianship of your children;
- your business succession plan.
To assist you with this, Pacific Law is offering a free 15-minute consultation to help you review your current documents.
Availability is limited, so if you would like to book an appointment, please contact us.
If you live in NSW, please contact us on 0417 881 016 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you live in Victoria, please contact us on 0403 923 374 or email@example.com
If you live in Queensland, please contact us on 07 5443 4744 or firstname.lastname@example.org