Andrew has held senior legal positions both in private practice and in-house for several corporations. He has specialised in property law since the early 2000s and has worked for mid-tier firms both in London and then in Sydney after immigrating to Australia in 2007.
Andrew’s property experience spans a broad spectrum having acted for property developers and investors, big and small, on the purchase, development, leasing and sale of residential, commercial and industrial property such as land subdivisions, duplexes, townhouses, office property, warehouses, petrol stations, medical centres, shops and supermarkets.
When not ferrying the kids around weekend sport and activities, Andrew likes to go to the gym and aspires to become a gym-bro with the emphasis on aspiration.
Areas of Expertise
- Contracts for sale and purchase of land
- Joint venture agreements
- Project management agreements
- Loans, mortgages and other property finance documents
- Building and construction contracts
- Leases and licences
- Access agreements
- Easement agreements
- Partition agreements
- Member of Law Society of New South Wales
- Admitted to Practice as Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and Master of Laws (Distinction)