Calvin has been a lawyer since the early 1990’s.
He practices exclusively in commercial and property law, advising small to large businesses in their business and property transactions.
Calvin is known for his down to earth approach and getting positive outcomes for his clients. He builds long term relationships with his clients and draws on his experience gained from his many years of practise to provide practical and cost-effective outcomes for his clients.
When not working Calvin enjoys running, reading, cooking, gardening, travel and keeping up with his family.
Areas of Expertise
- Residential and Commercial properties purchases and sales
- Business sales and purchases
- Share sale transactions.
- Franchising and Licensing
- Contract advisory- residential and commercial
- Corporate and business advice.
- Shareholder agreements
- Retail Shop and Commercial leasing
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Admitted to Practice as Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of Queensland Law Society
- Member of Sunshine Coast Law Association