Darius is a tax and estate planning lawyer, who works alongside private clients and advisors to provide comprehensive structuring advice. The core of his work revolves around planning today for a headache free tomorrow and relates to personal and business succession planning.
This often involves preparing holistic estate plans and ensuring they are structured to complement a client’s succession planning and asset protection intentions.
Darius also has experience in implementing tax effective restructuring strategies. He has developed a deep interest in trusts and taxation which complements his area of practice; and in which he is a frequent speaker and presenter to other lawyers and accountants.
When not spending time with his family, Darius can be found up late on weekends (and extra early on some weekdays) watching European football (soccer) games.
Areas of Expertise
- Comprehensive estate planning advice
- Testamentary trusts
- Trust law, including structuring reviews and amendments
- Business succession
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance)
- Chartered Tax Adviser (Taxation Institute of Australia)
- Member of Queensland Law Society
- Member of Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners
- Admitted to Practice as Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland