David is a property and commercial lawyer with over 25 years of experience.
Having spent over a decade at a top tier law firm working for national companies and high net worth clients, his expertise covers a wide breadth of commercial and residential property developments, structuring, joint ventures, call options and acquisitions/disposals of major residential, commercial and industrial sites.
David also has a special interest in retirement villages and over 50s home parks having acted for many operators and 1000s of residents over his last 25 years of practice.
David loves to get in the trenches with his clients to help manage their risks with commercial and practical solutions.
Outside of work hours you will find David running, at the gym, sailing, building something or trying to keep up with his 3 boys.
Areas of Expertise
- Property Development
- Residential and Commercial land subdivisions, apartment buildings, warehouses and commercial buildings
- Options & Joint Ventures
- Project structuring
- Simple duplex schemes to large master plan/layered schemes.
- Special projects (e.g. sports stadiums & centres, retirement villages, sustainable developments, shopping centres and retail complexes)
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Environmental Science)
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Admitted to Practice as Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of Queensland Law Society
- Member of Sunshine Coast Law Association