Hilary is an experienced succession lawyer who brings many years of legal experience to the firm. Hilary has been with Pacific Law for nearly ten years and has enjoyed helping the firm grow and expand to where it is today.
Hilary works exclusively in the areas of wills, estates and trusts after starting out in general practice over 27 years ago. Hilary enjoys the challenge of piecing together a comprehensive estate plan for her clients and getting to know them and their stories along the way.
Outside of work, Hilary likes to spend time with family and friends, riding her bike and following her all-time favourite teams – the Sunshine Coast Lightning and the Brisbane Broncos.
Areas of Expertise
- Wills including Testamentary Trusts
- Enduring Powers of Attorney and Advanced Health Directives
- QCAT Guardianship and Administration matters
- Structuring advice for property investment and businesses
- Protective trusts
- Asset protection
- Estate planning including superannuation benefits, family loans, business succession and granny flat agreements
- Estate litigation including complex probate applications
- Estate Administration and assisting executors and administrators
- Bachelor of Laws LLB
- Bachelor of Arts BA (French Major)
- Admitted to Practice as Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland and High Court of Australia
- Member of Queensland Law Society
- Member of Sunshine Coast Law Association