Jorgie has been with Pacific Law for many years now. Having started at the firm as a legal assistant whilst finishing her studies. Jorgie is now a qualified solicitor and fantastic addition to the property team.
With a passion for property and commercial law, Jorgie is continuously expanding her expertise to provide innovative and tailored legal solutions that meet the unique requirements of each client.
In her spare time Jorgie likes to be at a Pilates class with her friends or at the beach with a book in hand.
Areas of Expertise
- Property law advice
- Residential Contract purchases and sales – advice and conveyancing
- Retirement Village, Over 50s Parks, Lifestyle resorts, Community living advice and conveyancing
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Loan Agreements
- Bachelor of Laws
- Admitted to Practice as Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of Queensland Law Society
- Member of Sunshine Coast Law Association