Ken has practised on the Sunshine Coast since the early 1980’s.
He specialises in commercial and property law, with broad experience in acting for large and small businesses, institutions and individuals.
He is recognised for his wise counsel by peers, associates and clients across multiple generations. His experience, capacity and care permeate all the matters he handles.
When not working (which is not often enough) Ken enjoys swimming, reading, travel and wine.
Areas of Expertise
- Estate planning, asset protection, structuring and trusts;
- Acquisition and development of residential and commercial projects;
- Acquisition and Sale of businesses;
- Strata titling and Leasing.
- Bachelor of Laws
- Master of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Notary Public
- Chartered Tax Advisor
- Lectured in Property Law at the University of the Sunshine Coast
- Member Society of Estate and Trust Practitioners
- Admitted to Practice as Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of Queensland Law Society
- Member of Sunshine Coast Law Association