Tracy was admitted to practice as a Solicitor in 2008 and has spent most of her career practicing on the Sunshine Coast, other than a 4-year stint working for the Queensland Government as an in-house legal counsel.
Tracy commenced work with Pacific Law in 2014 and is known for providing her clients with high level commercial legal advice in a timely manner. She has excellent communication skills, attention to detail and delivers advice in clear and plain English.
Outside of work Tracy loves spending time with her family, going to the gym and playing hockey, AFL or any other sport really. She also enjoys a good TV series or novel.
Areas of Expertise
- Residential and Commercial properties purchases and sales
- Business purchases and sales
- Vendor and Purchaser Due Diligence
- Residential and Commercial contract advice
- Property Development (Land or Strata Title, big or small)
- Setting up Community Titles Schemes
- Share Sale Agreements
- Leasing – Retail Shop and Commercial
- Bachelor of Justice & Bachelor of Laws
- Admitted to Practice as Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of Queensland Law Society
- Member of Sunshine Coast Law Association